LEGO EV-3 Basic Programming & Engineering, Entering Grades 4-8
- Create programs and navigate the EV-3 software
- Program and integrate various sensors into your robot (color, touch, ultrasonic, etc.)
- Learn how to do a line follow
- Be challenged to do various tasks from previous FIRST Lego League Missions
- Will use the engineering design process to design their robot and attachments for camp challenge of the week
LEGO EV-3 Basic Programming and Engineering - June 15th to 19th, 9am-12pm
We have taken the following steps to comply with the CDC's recommendations regarding summer programming.
Limited attendance to only 8 kids per camp.
Take temperatures of participants on the way in and anyone over 100 won't be permitted to attend.
Purchased masks for all the campers.
Place plexiglass dividers on the tables.
Hand sanitizer will be out for campers use.
Each camper will have there own set of materials to eliminate sharing.
Materials will be cleaned between camps.
Frequent hand washing will be encouraged.